Thursday, October 18, 2012

In The Turn



 Failure. What so when you realize you are inferior? No matter, no matter. Nothing works. You just stay down. But cannot accept. But stay down. Inferior. So what now?

              You see? the struggle? Do you see the struggle? You are a beast as you see you are. Everything crumbles before you or you expect it should. You cannot be pinned.You cannot be humbled. So untamed, wild, vagarious, with just one blow, you fall, you lay, motionless, baffled, bemused, bewildered. How? Your mind clouds up. Your thoughts in shambles. Your body slumber. Like a hardened earth when in rain, you give in. You give up. Then, you look for excuses. Conditions, context, environment, situation or atmosphere all become your excuse. As if everything has, in a strange turn of events, fell against you. How? yourself? Are you an excuse to yourself, your demise?


                    You see, I am different. Unlike you, I don't hold such disillusioned idea of myself. But I have a simple belief. I believe when nothing works, when I just stay down, cannot accept yet I am pinned, I believe I am still alive. I don't feel beaten. I maybe beaten but I don't feel it. I just don't feel it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home