Monday, December 13, 2010

choice of rose

yes, its 911 how can I help u?

I dunno where to start ma'am. Its hysteric down here. Seems like hostage situation. Need your assistance immediately.

Address?
Phoenix avenue 5. 69th street.

Ok. Help is on the way. You are?
Shane. Bron Shane. I work here at the bakery just across the street.

You need to tell me what has happened?

I never knew how? But at the moment, its a school bus in which i can see students, probably from elementary school. There are screams all around me. People panicking.There is a man in the bus. He's veiled his face, holdin a rifle, if I am not wrong. an- OH MY GOD. SOMEONE IS SHOT SOMEONE IS SHOT. THERE IS BLOOD. I THINK ITS THE BUS DRIVER. I GOTTA GO.
(hangs up)

A frantic crowds gathered surrounding the yellow school bus, some murmuring with anxiety while others gasping in horror. Their stricken face tells the story. In the bus, a man resting his head on the steering wheel which was washed with blood that oozed out of his head. a clean shot! someone in the crowd babbled. There is only one of them in the bus who is in control. Every now and then, he would grab one of his young hostage by the collar and hold the kid against the window while pointing his rifle at the kiddo's head. Everytime that happens, the crowd outside yells desperately and fearfully to try prevent him from blowing off the kiddo.

The police arrived shortly. The tension is growing. It is almost unbearable for the parents who stand among the crowd helplessly, watching their loved ones locked in a bus. Seeing their dear ones stare through them in awed fascination, making them feel guilty for not doing anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home